Startup Monthly is debuting a brand new workshop called SmartUP. The main goal is to help you form effective teams through play modules and integrate unique agile practices. Participants will spend the day implementing techniques on how to be lean, how to self-organize, and how to build strong and effective teams. You may be wondering how SmartUP differs from Startup Monthly’s Icebreaker workshops. Well, the benefit of SmartUP is that in addition to icebreaker-type activities, you’ll learn lean method concepts from an Agile expert.
- understanding individual values and goals
- matching with forward thinking players who share your vision
- navigating through failure / pivoting
- healthy conflict and resolution / waste management
- kanban and lean methods (time boxing, switchtasking, and prioritization)
To participate on June 16th and to learn more about our program, check out this link. If you missed the deadline for this round, but are still interested in learning more about the program, feel free to contact us at email@example.com